Hi
June 23

Making wonderful music in one lesson.

We had just the best day today. We performed a music concert for a small crowd. How good was that.

Earlier today, classes were booked into a music workshop with Jon Madin. This is him. To learn more about what he does, go to his website ( where I snuck this image) http://www.marimbamusic.com.au

Jon is a  very talented musician and brought a wide variety of instruments for us to play. He told us he made these wacky instruments himself which impressed us. They were bizarre indeed. There were items that were familiar, but were a strange mix of  objects we might use for different things, such as echo cellos, musical bikes, drums and musical boxes. Although they didn’t look like classical instruments, they sounded amazing especially when we all played together.

We started out learning how play three patterns on the marimbas.

The melody seemed familiar and when Jon started to sing with his guitar, we recognised The Hokey Pokey. That was fun, at the concert we had Sarah, Matthew and Sophie leading the audience in the dance too. They were very enthusatic models.

After becoming quite good at that tune, we moved over to where the echo cellos were situated. Jon demonstrated how to get the cello to rest on our left shoulders and how play using the bow. It was quite strange holding our right arm and only moving from the elbow.

We played a tune called Mama don’t allow. Which was quite interesting because she didn’t allow it, but we played it anyway. We had four students to help with the music boxes too.

Jon was teaching a few classes different songs throughout the day and then at the end of the day we were all invited to play for an audience. He asked some parents to help with some percussion and made the teachers learn a song to perform.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

We had a ball. It was a delightful concert with classes showcasing their newly developed skills. Today Witungga Hall, tomorrow Festival theatre! We highly recommend Jon and his wacky instruments.

What did you enjoy most in the workshop?

Which instrument do you believe sounded beautiful? Why?

What type of music do you prefer to listen to?

Do you play a musical instrument? Would you like to? Which one, why?

Tags: , , ,

Posted June 23, 2017 by elleneisenkolb15 in category Arts, Team work, Technology, Uncategorized

55 thoughts on “Making wonderful music in one lesson.

1. Margo

Dear room 14!
    I hope you all enjoyed this year in room 14. I can’t believe this year has zoomed so fast. I hope you are all ready for year 4, but I still wish Ellen didn’t retire, and if her class was a year 3/4.

From Margo 28/11/17

Reply
  2. Cleo

Howdy Phoebe,

Are you looking forward to going back to school and seeing Ellen, and also doing swimming or not?? Do you really want to finish The Reptile Room (Lemony Snickets) so we can watch movie?

Love Cleo

Reply
  3. Cleo

Dear Ellen,

I am looking forward to seeing you in Term 3! I wonder what things we might do at swimming?? I am really looking forward to swimming as well because I am a very good swimmer!!

Love From Your Very Busy Blogger(Cleo)

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Greetings Cleo,
      Yes I think swimming will be an exciting way to start term three. If you can swim quite confidently and strongly then you are in for many tiring and exciting lessons. The first day will be a little strange as they sort you out but then on it is all hard work. You have been a busy blogger indeed keep that up Cleo. I saw your brother one early bootcamp morning with friends I think. I’m sure you’ll have a great time in year four. There are some great teachers at that year level, each year just gets better. What a miserable day today looks like the wintery weather is here for the last week of holidays. I always think of this a quidditch weather. If you have read JK Rowlings books about Harry Potter she describes this weather at quidditch practice, she writes really well perhaps you might like to read her books.
      Regards Ellen

Reply
      1. Cleo

Hi Ellen I thought swimming was wonderful! Dont you? I really wanted to keep on doing it but I know that we couldnt because it only lasted a week! But I think the last day was the best because I liked going on the slides and doing the dance!!

Love From Cleo

Reply
        1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hi Cleo,
          I knew you’d have a great time there, the Aquatic Centre is the best place for swimming lessons that I’ve been to. I liked the way they organised things this year. Actually you have double lessons so that we only have to have one week out of the term, image two weeks muddled up, we’d miss too much of the other stuff.
          Remind Mr Borg to read The Reptile Room, so you can finish it. Maybe he could read the next one too if the class wants.
          Warm wishes
          Ellen

Reply
  4. Cleo

Howdy Ellen,
    Yes indeed I think the year has zoomed off very fast, and I do not want it to because, I don’t want to go up to Year 4 and leave you I want to stay with you for a long time!! Where did you see my brother at?? Was he with my dad, my mum, or was he with a friend?

Love From Cleo Xx

Reply
  5. Natalie Howard

Hi Ellen,
    if we could still bring cakes to school I would make you a fairwell Ellen cake for you.
    Well I think try not stay near a bear because I read in a book that they only get scary and fierce if they are guarding their babies. So if you stay away from them that would be good so you would not get eaten. Well right now it is the holidays and I have lots of things on in the first week so no resting for me.
    I can not WAIT till the next THUMPA game.
    Even though it has been a long time after Jon was hear I am still going to answer these questions.
    I liked the Echo chelio most because it sounded beautiful and it was fun to play.
    Warm Wishes
    Natalie

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Greetings Natalie,
      What a lovely thought to make a farewell cake for me, but I am returning. Perhaps at the end of the year when we really say good bye we may make an exception and have it at our famous team shared Xmas lunches. Remind me to tell you about them in term four, too early to be thinking about that now. Good to hear you are loving your holiday. I have been working so hard that today when I stopped for lunch I fell asleep in my chair! I have to get my garden cleaned up and pruned before I leave and it is taking ages! I may not even get to my trees.
      I did hear that about bears, my walking sticks make a good noise if I bang them together I think I should be fine. My legs are sore though I’ve been doing a lot of hill climbing, I’m ready for another sleep. Peter wants to see the new Spider-Man film tonight I reckon I’ll fall asleep in the theatre.
      Will you be seeing any films?
      Warm wishes Ellen

Reply
  6. Natalie Howard

Hi Ellen,
    I will make sure everyone is reading. I hope you have fun on your holiday. Where are you going on your big adventure? Are you going to America because when you are on holiday it would be a good time to play Countries. In the holidays, I am going to be busy all week having play dates and sleepovers. I hope you have a good time on your holiday.
    You must be a reading champion as well because those books are very thick. We have not read about doctor Montgomery Montgomery in a long time. So do we keep reading while you are gone or do we shut the book and read something else?
    When it is the school holidays what do you do go on picnics or stay inside I sometimes go out but I mostly stay inside. I rally liked THUMPA and I thought we needed to say something like “How are you?” and then I found out I was wrong.
    Are the Lemony Sniket books accelerated Reader?
    Warm Wishes
    Natalie (Queen of reading)

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

G’day Natalie,
      I reckon you should have a special title of Reading Inquisitor, that gives you the power to remind the class of their obligations. Or nag them if that makes Better sense. I think we’ll get to read about the Reptile Room a bit before I leave it’s starting to get exciting don’t you think? I’d read all day but then we’d never get anything else done. I hope my replacement teacher will keep reading to you, but it may not seem the same without my fabulous expression and dramatic flair! I’ll let everyone know my journey pathways it seems that I will be doing a lot of hiking. Hope the bears are friendly!
      Glad you liked Thumper it’s my favourite game. We will play it in term 4, I hope as that is the only time left. At the moment I am doing a lot of gardening as my roses all need pruning and I have quite a lot. We have to get everything ready because it will be spring by the time I return and it will be too late.
      I hope you are having a great time your family always gets up to fun things, you should adopt me!
      Enjoy yourself and your family.
      Warm wishes Ellen

Reply
  7. Sabitri

Hi Hiking Queen
    I hope you have lots of fun at Hawaii. It sounds like fun. So you are a queen of hiking it is difficult to be a queen so keep an eye out someone always wants to steel the crown 👑 Phoebe tried steel mine but she did not get away with it because I took it home. Are you coming at the third term holidays or in the middle of third term?? I promise to improve my accelerator reader I will never ever let you down.

From Maths Queen (Sabitri )

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hello fellow Royal person,
      I won’t be going to America until week three so I will still see you up till swimming has finished. We should know who will take my place by then. Peter keeps reading all about the big hikes we have to do and my legs feel tired already! Actually Peter is a far better hiker than I am, he always has to wait for me. But I can dream. You were sneaky taking home your crown. Well if anyone dares to win it, they will have to make their own. You keep setting the pace for tables division too. I will trust you to keep up with reading. Perhaps you will have got to 20% by the time I leave📚.
      Regards Ellen

Reply
  8. Sabitri

Kalimera Natalie
    Can you please tell your mum if we can watch the movie Sing because I really want to. Can you please tell your mum to call my dad. Can we go on Thursday because I have nothing to do. Natalie your the best friend you cheer me up when I am upset. Natalie your the best friend EVER.

From Sabitri

Reply
  9. Sabitri

Come sta Ellen
    I am so sad that you are leaving as soon as you find out whose teaching our class when you leave can you tell me. When you are travelling are you going on the blog and posting comments?

Warm wishes Sabitri (queen of maths)

Reply
  10. Cleo

Dear Ellen,

I was watching my brother play football!! I don’t know if my mum will come out to boxing or not because she is a little bit busy with work but we will see what happens!?

From Cleo

Reply
  11. Cleo

Dear Ellen,

Boo hoo I was really looking forward to getting a wheel chair for my birthday but I do get that I won’t be able to get up the stairs and learn with you so that’s fine but maybe you could still get me a walking stick!! But I do have an invention we could put some fake legs on the wheel chair instead of the wheels and then I could still get up the stairs!! Ha Ha don’t you think it is a very good invention!! In the school holidays I will just be doing netball and having a lot of fun I am very sorry for you maybe I could help you do what you need to do!! he he he

Love From Cleo!!

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hi Cleo,
      You must have raced home to write this comment. Lucky I was on line reading others. Just think when you wake up tomorrow you will be an older person. I do hope you have a fun filled day and of course you actual celebrations will be quite exciting. That’s a nice way to start the holidays.A strange date tomorrow 7-7-17 you can’t forget that in a hurry.Mm legs on wheels I think I need to see your plan can’t see it in my head. But if it works then people in wheel chairs will love you.
      See you tomorrow for the last day of term. What games shall we play? Have I taught you guys Thumper yet?
      Regards Ellen

Reply
      1. Cleo

Hi Ellen,

Yes I did kind of race home to see what you had written!! Yes I will wake up and I will think I am an older person!! I think I will have a fun filled day tomorrow with you(Ellen/Count OLaf! He He) and the class!! Yes it is a weird date tomorrow. Tomorrow I will bring my planning to school!! Maybe we could play the game where we sit on seats and the people on the chairs are the prisoners and the people behind them are their guards!! Because that was a very fun and funny game!! No you haven’t taught us Thumper I don’t think!? See you tomorrow for the best day of this Term!!

Love Cleo

Reply
        1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hi Cleo,
          I hope you liked playing Thumper, you did well to stay in the game I usually spend so much time watch for the rules that I always get out early. It’s probably my favourite game to play with kids but as it takes so long we can only do it on the last day. I hope you enjoy your holidays I have lots to prepare for my eclipse journey.
          Happy Birthday Cleo
          love Ellen

Reply
          1. Cleo

Dear Ellen,

I hope you have had a good time so far!! Because I have and for my birthday I got a lot of lovely things!! I hope I see you around somewhere but if not I will see you at the start of Term 3!! I hope we have another awesome Term but it might not be as fun without you being there!? Have you found out who our relief teacher will be while you are not there?? Will it be someone that we have had before or not??

2. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Howdy Cleo,
            I am enjoying myself indeed. I did see your brother about the other morning you must have been elsewhere. How nice that you received many lovely things for your special day. We finally finished a battle that we have been playing for weeks, we keep getting slaughtered but this time we’re victorious and we led villagers to safety. You see each Thursday night we play Zombicide we all have heroes and we have a quest but the zombies try to wipe us out. I love playing these collaborative board games. Thursday night is Games night in our house and we have friends that join us to do battle.
            I’m not quite sure who Mr Grant will get but I’m sure we’ll find out next term and then I can let them know exactly how to keep the things going. I’ll make sure you work very hard. The term will go fast💨 This year has zoomed by don’t you think? I’m sure you’ll have fun. Book week will be on , boo hoo I’ll miss dressing up!
            Oh well can’t be helped.
            Enjoy the holidays.
            Cheers Ellen

12. Natalie Howard

Thank you Sabitri you always stick up for me in the next class meting I am going to congradulate you.
    From your nice friend
    Natalie
    I hope you blog note me back soon

Reply
    1. Sabitri

Hi Ellen,
      I am so excited for the next term because we are doing SWIMMING!! In the cold weather?? I am really confused and excited. I am so desperate to see the teacher that is going to teach us when you are leaving because it might be my second FAVOURITE teacher Vanessa Marelle please can you tell her to teach us please please please. Just to let you know right know you are the best teacher EVER!!!!!

From Sabitri (Maths Queen 👸🏼)

Reply
      1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Greetings Maths Queen,
        I think you certainly will have fun swimming at the North Adelaide Aquatic Centre, although it will be a tiring week. Can you swim many strokes? I’m glad I get to see you all at your lessons before I go.
        Mr Grant is choosing the replacement teacher, I hope they can visit so I can tell him or her how we do things in teams and all our special ways. It will be strange to be away so long. I hope everyone behaves themselves. I will,miss you all terribly, but if I can post pictures or email I will.
        I’m still there for the first two weeks so I’ll get the new teams started.
        Enjoy your holidays…… read!
        Cheers Ellen

Reply
        1. Sabitri

Hi Ellen
          I can see we both stayed up late to be commenting. But I normally go to bed at 9:30 sometimes 10:00 and I am always tired in the morning. When we did corporate clump I did not want to run but I did and got my high score it was so weird. You’re the best and I will miss you when you are gone hiking.

From Sabitri (maths queen 👸🏼)

Reply
          1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hello Sabitri,
            Yes I was up late answering you that is not unusual, it takes me a while to finish marking and answering emails, dojo notes and blog comments. Then I have to learn my language lessons. See you amazed yourself in CC you are better than you think.
            Today I did three hours of hill climbing to get my legs strong for my hiking holiday. I didn’t want to get up at 6.00 it was cold and wet but I’m glad I did it. I am tired now though so I thought I’d check the iPad before reading.
            I see you are going to the movies with Sarah she seems excited. What will you watch?
            Have fun
            Regards Ellen (hiking queen!)

13. Natalie Howard

Kalimera Ellen,
    Did the medicine taste a little better after drinking the awful medicine?
    In the story that we are reading I am very worried about doctor Montgomery Montgomery are you? In the book it sounds like Sonny is having a wonderful time cutting the rope. In class I want to be like Violet so can we please make some models of some thing like when the Moon orbits Earth and Earth orbits the Sun?
    Are you excited to see the Eclipse? Oh and your journey to Hawaii sounds interesting you should tell the class about that. I have set myself a goal the very next time you look a accelerated reader I am going to be at 100%. Thomas will not get away with it this time.
    I can see why you would be upset when children make bad choices. At class today 4-7-17 you said that some people might be getting their pen license or maybe I heard wrong?

Warm wishes
    Natalie

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Greetings Natalie,
      I’m glad you are enjoying The Lemony Snickett’s stories I thought you might be interested in continuing them yourself. There are 13 books in the series. I have read up to book five in my classes, but I have read the others myself. Count Olaff is quite despicable. You are right to be worried about Montgomery Montgomery it is not a pleasant situation. I’m sure your contract teacher will allow you to do some art about the books. I am starting to get a little excited. Actually because I will be near very big mountains I am doing some training so that I can do lots of hikes, so my legs are very sore from climbing hills all weekend. I will send some photos on Dojo or the blog if I can get things working.
      I do hope people will keep reading lots when I am on leave I know you will but Im not too sure of the others!
      What are you planning to do in the holidays?
      Warm wishes
      Ellen

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hola Thomas,
      I’m glad you liked the concert. For a huge book worm Thomas you need to work on writing lots more. What do you suppose you could do? How will you keep up with reading next term? Natalie is challenging you again! Will she beat you I wonder?
      Regards Ellen

Reply
  14. sophie

Dear Ellen I really liked the John madin conest because I did the hocy pocy very inbarising and I can not wait for swiming

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Howdy Sophie,
      Yes swimming will be quite exciting. Do you know many strokes? I think lots of Grange students swim very well. I really like North Adelaide swimming centre I think you’ll have a great time. It will be a little chilly but you’ll work hard. Thanks for being brave for us in the concert i thought you guys were amazing.
      Best wishes Ellen

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hello Sam,
      I think it’s sad too, but I can’t plan when the sun will cause an eclipse so it has to be third term. If I had my way It would be in the school holidays. I’m sure the contract teacher will be fine you will have to show them how we do things in room 14. Did you enjoy your holiday on the Great Ocean Road? A couple of years ago I walk from Apollo Bay to The Twelve Apostles. That was a great walk, it took five days. I will also do some walking in America in the Yellowstone National park as well as other great places. I will send some pictures on dojo and the blog if I can.
      Warm regards Ellen

Reply
  15. Margo

Bula Ellen!
    Sadly you are leaving but I hope you are going to have a good time on your holiday and a safe flight. I will miss you so much. What are you going to do on your holiday? Ellen do you have family living where you a going?

From Margo

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Bulla Margo,
      I do hope you go on line in Kazekstan to show your family our class blog. I will miss you because I will be leaving when you get back. I trust you will behave yourself. What fun meeting up with your dad again. Enjoy your holiday and you have a safe return too.
      Warm wishes Ellen

Reply
  16. Sabitri

Bonjour Natalie
    Thanks for being kind and sticking up for me and I will do the same for you, you’re the best friend I could ever wish for.

Warm Wishes Sabitri

Reply
  17. jake

Konichiwa Lachlan you are nice to me sometimes but I hope sometimes you can do what other people want to do because then other people can do things they like.

Reply
  18. Phoebe

Kalimera Natalie and Muenge
    Are you excited for the movies tomorrow because I know I am! We are going to have so much that we cant get to sleep that night because of all the lollies. It is going to be so funny😂

Natalie, thank you for inviting me and Muenge because we never really get to have a play together.

Muenge, thank you for being such a great friend (and that means you natalie) when im sad and you always do something funny to cheer me up.

You two are great friends and we will always be there for each other. BFFs

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hello Rocco,
      I’m glad you like our classroom. I think the students do a good job in there? What do you like best at school?
      Regards
      Ellen

Reply
  19. Phoebe

Come sta Ellen
    I enjoyed the echo cellos at the workshop because I’ve never played a cello before and this is kind of like one. I believe the musical boxes sounded beautiful because they are a bit calming and they are like bells. I’d prefer to listen to listen to hip hop music because I love doing hip hop and it is my favourite style of dance. i would like to play the violen because I just love the sound of it and it looks like a bit of a challenge for me and I love challengers but I think my grandma is going to get her old one out of her shed one day for me.
    I wish we could do the concert again it was super fun. From Phoebe

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Howdy Phoebe,
      your Grandma is great she does lots of things for you. Did you tell her that sadly Fang passed away? I guess the classroom wasn’t it’s kind of environment. I’m not sure what style of music hip hop is as I don’t listen to the radio at all so I don’t know much about the popular tunes. Well People hundreds of years old prefer other types. Are you looking forward to swimming? What strokes do you feel confident with?
      Warm wished
      Ellen

Reply
  20. Natalie Howard

Bula Ellen,
    I really enjoyed the music workshop thank you for that I really enjoyed that. You are such a great teacher. Oh for the certificates you could go and ask the office or push the plugs in a little bit more. Are you well? Can we please do some more writing, Maths, and maybe a game of countries at the end of the day.
    I think when we do get fit while you sit is very fun. Can we do it some more?
    From Natalie

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Konichiwa Natalie,
      I’m glad you enjoyed the concert I thought Jon was a very talented musician and I thought his wacky instruments were marvellous. Which one was you favourite? Thank you for your kind words, sometimes I think I am a little too grouchy when some kids make the wrong choices. I dream of them settling down….. grr.I am confused about the certificates you’ll need to remind me which ones. Of course we can do writing we have more genres to learn. So have you been learning the names of countries for the game eh? Perhaps we may have time next week. I’d like to finish The lemony snickket Bad Beginning soon. Have you thought of reading the series? I highly recommend them. I am well thank you except I have to take some awful medicine!
      Enjoy your weekend warm regards
      Ellen

Reply
  21. Cristina

Nice activity and quite different !!! Music has much to teach us, for example team building, paying attention to others, discipline, working for an objective, etc; and it is a beautiful way of expression too.

Congrats and warm greetings from Argentina!

Reply
  22. Cleo

Dear Ellen,

I enjoyed playing all the instruments but I liked the echo cello the most because I have never played one before and it was nice to learn a new insrument! I think the echo cello sounded beautiful because it was a new sound to me and it was a really nice sound I think! I like listening to old songs and new songs because some old songs are quite funny so I have a great time playing music to it especially the Hokey Pokey that was fun! I don’t play a musical instument but I would like to play the marimba, guitar,violin, and piano because I think they would sound nice and they would suit me. I would also like to have a go at the mini drums, the musical boxes and the musical bikes because I think they would be fun. I would like to play them because we didn’t get a chance to play them because we didn’t have as much people in our ckass than everybody else did.

Love from Cleo

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hi Cleo,
      you have been a busy blogger indeed . I’m glad you enjoyed the workshop with Jon Madin. I spoke to him after school today as he was packing up before my fitness class. I told him how excited you all were and that you all enjoyed getting a chance to play his remarkable instruments. He was impressed that we sang Pick a bale of cotton. He loved hearing the positive feedback. Yes, I thought the echocellos sounded beautiful too. Like you, I never got a chance to learn an instrument. I love the sound of violin played well and piano, but as our family were immigrants to Australia it was very difficult and money was an issue, so we would never had asked our parents for those luxuries no matter how badly we wanted them. So sadly I can’t play anything, but I can catch a tune and Keep the beat. Perhaps you may still get a chance to play. You are goodatmathsandmusicis very mathematical. You never know you might be a natural.
      Enjoy you weekend warm wishes Ellen

Reply
      1. Cleo

Greetings Ellen,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!! And yes have a good weekend because on Saturday we went to Harbour Town and we went shopping for my birthday and we got a lot of things and I loved them all very much!! It was really funny when mum bopped me on the head so that I forgot what we bought. On Sunday we went to my brothers football and I played with some girls there and then we went to our friends house then we came home and I was very excited to see Jack (dads god brother) and Hannah, Jorja and Jorja’s boyfriend Jordan.

Love From Cleo
        Please tell me about your weekend!!

Reply
        1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Greetings Cleo,
          sounds as if you were very spoiled on the weekend. I hate shopping so I really don’t know Harbour Town that well. Is it a good place too shop? So when is this birthday you will be celebrating? I’m sure you are planning lots of fun things. So do I arrange for a wheelchair for you or would you prefer a walking stick now that you are getting so old? Tee Hee. What do you think you’ll be doing at swimming next term? Have you been to The Adelaide Aquatic Centre before? My niece is an instructor thereabout sadly she has had to stop working because she will be having a baby soon. I think it will be fun.

Warm wishes
          Ellen

Reply
          1. Cleo

Dear Ellen,

Harbour Town is a good place to shop and it has almost everything that you want so thats why we went there. My birthday is on the 7th of July so the last day of this Term!! Yes I am planning a lot of things for my birthday because after school on Friday I am having my family over for some cake and to celebrate my birthday!! Can you please arrange me a wheelchair so I don’t have to walk everywhere!! Please I am begging you!! I am not really sure what we will be doing at The Adelaide Aquatic Centre but I really want to do lots of swimming because I am really good at it!! I also really want to have a lot of free time because I like playing with all the people in our lane and also because I like to play with equipment in the water.

Kind Regards
            Love Cleo

2. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Well Happy Birthday Cleo,
            If I do get you a wheel chair how are you going to get it up and down the stairs. I know, you could tie your hair up and think of an invention. If Violet can do it I’m sure some one as smart as you can come up with a solution. Harbour Town sounds like an interesting place but it sounds like lots of shops are there and I really do not enjoy shopping so I probably wouldn’t want to go there.
            So were you playing footy the other day or being a spectator? I was doing my boot camp sessions.. very exhausting. Do you think your Mum will come back to boxing?
            What are you going to get up to on the holidays? I have lots to do!.
            Regards Ellen