Hi
December 26

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year

christmas-animated-elf

Well the school year has now come to an end and sadly I part with an absolutely fabulous group of learners. At the beginning of the year I asked them what their job was, their answer…. To be the best learners we can be. They certainly worked hard and achieved that goal. I am very proud of them indeed and want to thank them for their efforts.

forum20globe

I was taken aback in the last week when a group of parents descended in the room bearing gifts. I was humbled by their generosity and thoughtfulness and send a heartfelt thank you to you all. I get rewarded each year by the growth the children make in their learning and certainly do not expect gifts. I was indeed stunned by this, brought forth even more tears to my eyes, you have my sincere gratitude.  I now have an adventure to seek out Crux RA 12h 22m 28s D-58° 21′ now proudly named Ellen, goodness a star, I am honoured you guys are awesome.

IMG_0034 2Although I may now have a star in the cosmos, nothing is as bright as these dazzling stars. May they continue to shine brightly.

So goodbye my superstars and all the best for your next learning adventures.

happy-holidays-animated-gif-2

Posted December 26, 2015 by elleneisenkolb15 in category Uncategorized

6 thoughts on “Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year

1. Ella

Bonjour Ellen
    How is your new class I see they have been doing some blogging, how are your school holidays are they good or are you marking some books, I have been learning lots of my maths, what does your class need to work on or are they almost there or are they perfect, are you enjoying your new class and also missing us I know you are missing us, good coming back to look at the blog, have a good year.

Regards Ella

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Greetings Ella,
      So very lovely to hear from you. My class is doing very well thank you and yes they’re beginning to have a Go at writing some blog comments. We haven’t had a Lot of computer time as we did last year so they haven’t had the opportunity, although some are very keen and write from home. I’ve seen some of your maths on display, great to hear you are enjoying the learning. We have lots to learn, no we aren’t perfect yet but some are getting there. Of course I do miss my old friends from last year we did have such fun. Are you making new friendships with new buddies? What exciting things are you going to be focussing on this term? Have you asked your teacher to start a blog yet? Perhaps you could begin one. Enjoy the term. Chat some more.
      Warm regards Ellen

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hello Bella,
      I’m glad you are giving Kaizen a go. As it’s only been a little time the changes may be small, keep on sticking at them and by the end of term you’ll notice more.
      Regards Ellen

Reply
    1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

G’day Kiara,
      Kaizen is a great strategy don’t you think? Have you been using it already? I’d like to know. I too think the working together poster makes sense for our team work. What would you like to see your team mates do to work better together?
      Warm regards Ellen

Reply