Hi
November 26

Edublogs Awards 2015 – The Eddies#

Apple_dances

Greetings Students and Parents

Edublogs is the organisation behind our classroom blog that I use to share your child’s learning with you.

They began in 2004 in a response to the many difficulties that students and teachers had when they were unable to access blogging sites for their learning which were constantly being blocked. They wanted to promote and demonstrate the values of these social media. Which I’m sure you have discovered as you scroll through and learn about what goes on here, that in our digital world Blogs are valuable indeed.

physics

Each year Edublogs hold awards the categories this year are focussed on education:-

• Best new blog
  • Best group blog
  • Best class blog
  • Best student blog
  • Best ed tech / resource sharing blog
  • Best teacher blog
  • Best library / librarian blog
  • Best administrator blog
  • Most influential blog post of the year
  • Best individual tweeter
  • Best individual blog

Over the past year you would agree that working regularly with our Blog has enhanced your child’s ICT skills. Their comments clearly show growth in thoughtful and reflective thinking about their learning and when communicating to their peers. I have read some incredibly stunning comments filled with curious questions and supportive compliments. Way to go guys, I am proud of you.

Of course we couldn’t do so without the support of our families and extended families. Thanks for getting on board too, we have loved reading everyones comments. I loved the opportunity to reply to so many of you, it was most enjoyable. I believe our blog has been a valuable addition to our classroom culture and ethos. It has certainly brought us together.

j4

If you are so inclined, we would love for you to nominate our blog for one of these awards. You can do so hereYou may have seen other Blogs at Grange which you might also like to nominate. Let’s see what happens. Best of luck.

Thanks Ellen

Tags: , ,

Posted November 26, 2015 by elleneisenkolb15 in category Literacy, Team work, Technology

2 thoughts on “Edublogs Awards 2015 – The Eddies#

1. elleneisenkolb15 (Post author)

Hello Abby,
      Great to hear from you. Thank you for visiting our Blog. Did you want to leave a message? what would you write to us? Do you enjoy Blogging?
      Regards Ellen

Reply